5 Keys of Spiritual Living & Practice
• Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
“To be poured into without becoming full, and to pour out without becoming empty, without knowing how this is brought about–this is the case of ‘Containing the Light’.” —Chung Tzu
5 KEYS TO SPIRITUAL LIFE
- Non-knowing means that you while can provide the space and place for knowing, you understand that you are neither the cause nor the creator of any knowing.
- Non-doing means that you while you can provide the space and place doing, you understand that you are neither the cause nor the creator of any doing.
- Non-being means that you refuse to regard yourself or any other human being as any attitude, concept, conditioning, image, personality, program, thing, thought, script, story, or type.
- Non-thinking means that while you can provide the space and place for thoughts, you understand that you never cause or create thoughts.
- Non-learning means that while you might be drawn to and held under by the good, you understand that you will never learn to honor and seek the good on your own.