Lord, I confess that I cannot and do not control, create, or change any of my contents.
Lord, I confess that my foolish attempts to change my contents are no more than my identifying with one content and trying as that content to identify it as some better content.
Lord, I now confess that only You can control my contents, and I surrender all of my contents into Your control.
Lord, I pray You to help me to detach my identity from all present and future contents by helping me to fast from identifying with my contents.
Lord, I pray that You help me to attach my identity to my self only as the empty container of my contents.
Lord, I request that You fill me with the contents that you create and keep me from all other contents.
Lord, I pray that you help me to make my attention wait without contents until Your contents arrive in Your time.
Pray to Have a Right Relationship with God
Confess All Claiming for Self As Sin
Plead for Right Service to God (The Surrender Prayer)
Related Pages of Free Information
- 5 Main Spiritual Failures
- Coping Skills: Free Help
- New Testament: List of Links to Books
- Poems by Topic: Be Me
- Poems by Topic: Churchianity
- Poems by Topic: Fight the Good Fight
- Poems by Topic: “IF” by Rudyard Kipling
- Poems by Topic: Pray for Suffering
- Poems by Topic: Reflections
- Poems by Topic: Somebody Please
- Poems by Topic: Upside-Down
- Poems by Topic: Who is My World?
- Praying Issues: Free Help
- Scripture: Prayer & Praying
- Scripture by Topic: List of Pages
- Read to discover a comprehensive understanding of the self.