HigerFailureSuccess2 SolutionsRight NowRelated Pages
Choose to Choose Higher Over Lower
- Garden will teach you an easy and effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT & REBT).
“Better choose better.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
- Read and discover the best self-help system using CBT.
NEGATIVE FOR FAILURE
- When we are tempted to think, feel, or do some negative, then we often respond with another negative.
- By responding to the negative with a negative on the same level or plane with that negative, we feed or increase both negatives (the problem and the response negatives).
The negative level to avoid is death, darkness, destruction, and deception.
PUSH & PULL FAILURE (NEGATIVE FAILURE)
- Negative failure can be understood as trying to push or pull on problems.
- Examples of pushing on problems:
- arguing, attacking, blaming, damning, defending, demanding, fighting, hating, persecuting, witch-hunting.
- Examples of pulling on problems:
- avoiding, denying, escaping, covering, defending, hiding, regretting, resisting, running, whining, worrying.
- Both pushing and pulling on problems are negative reactions or responses that increase the negative because pushing and pulling are the same kind of negative or on the same level of negative energy that the problem is on.
NEGATIVE FOR SUCCESS
- When we are tempted to think, feel, or do some negative, then we can respond by deconstructing the negative using some process from philosophy or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to, for example, prove it is self-defeating.
- When we are tempted to think, feel, or do some negative, then we can respond by detaching from the negative using some process from philosophy or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to, for example, prove it is not personal.
- When we are tempted to think, feel, or do some negative, then we can respond by negating the negative using some process from philosophy or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to, for example, prove it is not a viable option.
- By responding to the negative with a negative from a higher level or plane than that negative exists on, we can reduce or decrease the negative problem.
The negative level that works is: deconstruction, detachment, and negation.
“Dry, the soul grows wise and good.” —Heraclitus
SWITCH FOR SUCCESS
- When you take ownership of your decisions and life, then you claim the right to choose and to also re-choose as needed.
- Instead of pushing or pulling on problems, you learn to switch from problems to solutions.
- For example, you might have a low desire to overeat or sugar binge; but, instead, you switch to a higher desire to exercise, meditate, read uplifting books, or to help a friend or neighbor.
- When you have some negative thinking and know better than to try to fix it or to wrestle with it (push or pull), then you can choose to focus on one of your high values that is somehow in opposition to the negative.
- By keeping your desire and heart on your high value while your mind is still freely entertaining the lower value, you dissolve or melt the lower value in the light of the higher value.
- For example, you want to waste your time compulsively watching some new TV series.
- You do not push or pull on this desire.
- Instead, you refocus your desire to know your spiritual path better and to invest your time in reading original sources and teachings.
2 SIMPLE SOLUTIONS
1. SWITCH TO HIGHER
2. DESIRE HIGHER
- Force Your
- Lower Desires
- to Listen
- to Your
- Higher Desires
- Fast-Facts or a meme for these 2 solutions can be found here: Quotations: Poster-Pictures 2016
EXCEPTION TO 2 SOLUTIONS
- If you only hear lower desires, then you need to internally flee and hide and wait until the tide and time of being overwhelmed by the negative passes.
- When you can hear the higher desires again too, then return to practicing one of the above two solutions.
- You want to hear both with a focus and preference for the higher.
- Bring the negative up to and hold under the positive.
- See Quotations: Poster-Pictures 2016 for a Fast-Facts or meme of this variation.
- Hold fast to the tension of bearing your negative desire, feelings, and thoughts in the light of virtue and Energy.
- See Quotations: Poster-Pictures 2016 for a Fast-Facts or meme on this variation entitled “Meditation.”
- No excuses because right now you can choose.
Related Pages of Free Information
- Becoming Is the Enemy
- Book Description: Ego
- Book Description: Self: Who Am I?
- Coping Skills: Free Help
- Meditation Simplified
- Recovery Issues: Free Help
- Responsibility Issues: Free Help
- Unconditional Self-Esteem: Defined
- Unconditional Self-Esteem: Examples
- Unconditional Self-Esteem: Reasons for
- Universality (shared human nature): Way of Peace
- Read for a higher and deeper path.