3 Main Methods that Thinking Uses on Thinking
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: The Evolution of Perspective
“Thinking working on thinking is the failure to think.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
THINKING ON THINKING
- Thinking working on thinking will always fail.
- Thinking is incapable of affecting itself.
- Thinking needs forces other than thinking if thinking is to be changed.
- Thinking needs to be switched, not changed or controlled.
FAIL WITH CHANGE
Error of trying to make be different.
- Thinking trying to change thinking will always fail because thinking does not have the authority or power to change itself or other thoughts.
- One thought cannot make another thought different or not itself.
- Trying to change a thought so that it is no longer itself, is trying to break your brain.
- If thoughts could change others thoughts, then you would lose your mind.
- Humans never change thoughts, but humans often switch thoughts.
- Brain damage, disease, and extreme trauma that lead to psychosis are the most effective ways of changing thoughts and thereby making a human either demented or insane.
FAIL WITH CONTROL
Error of trying to make act different.
- Thinking trying to control thinking will always fail, because thinking does not have the authority or power to control itself or other thoughts.
- Humans can control their attention and identity, not their thoughts.
FAIL WITH SILENCING
Error of trying to shut thoughts up.
This error is more commonly spoken of as suppression and repression.
- Thinking trying to silence or suppress thinking will always fail because thinking does not have the authority or power to silence itself or other thoughts.
- Humans can relegate thoughts to darkness, but that in no way silences the thoughts.
- Suppression and repression into darkness a.k.a unconsciousness only means that the human chooses to no longer hear what they failed to change, control, or stop.
SUCCEED WITH SWITCH
- Learn to surrender trying to change, control, or stop thoughts and learn to switch to other thoughts.
- Pages by Topic: 5 Thinking Positions (5TP)
“Thinking about thinking works when it is about thinking.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice