The Method & Steps of Prayer Working for You
- Stress for Success, Second Edition for $3.99 will teach you how to make stress work for you.
PRAYER IS AUTOMATIC
- Everyone prays. Everyone prays every day.
Yes, even atheists pray without knowing it. Learn to pray for good more and bad less. Yes, you pray for bad for yourself and others. Become aware of how and when you do this and stop it. Serve good, not evil.
- “Ask believing” is the simplest statement for how to pray.
SINGLE, ALIGNED, ONE-POINTED
- Prayer works in three simple steps, but only if you are singleminded.
- Your heart, soul, and mind must be aligned for a prayer to work.
- Right thinking without right experience and right feeling will not work.
3 STEPS FOR PRAYER
- Step 1 Ask: You clearly ask for something by feeling it with your heart and experiencing it with your soul in detail.
- Step 2 Believe: You believe with your mind in the future reality of what you feel in your heart and visualize in your soul.
- Step 3 Gratitude: You give God the glory and you are grateful to God for His current and future gifts.
Belief is based on experience. What often passes for or is called belief is merely opinion, conditioning, cultural codes, or the acceptance of some set of ideas. Belief must be based in personal experience or it is not belief.
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” —Mark 11:24
6 PERFECT STEPS FOR PRAYER
- Sense or feel its energy.
- See or visualize it in the future.
- Sense it through your vision of it.
- Ask for it.
- Believe in your feelings and visions.
- Thank God for creating your future.