Prayer WorksMethod3 & 6 StepsRelated Pages
The Method & Steps of Prayer Working for You
- Stress for Success, Second Edition for $2.99 will teach you how to make stress work for you.
- Read to understand the nature of your self.
PRAYER IS AUTOMATIC
- Everyone prays. Everyone prays every day.
- Yes, even atheists pray without knowing it.
- Learn to pray for good more and bad less.
- Yes, you pray for bad for yourself and others.
- Become aware of how and when you do this and stop it.
- Serve good, not evil.
- “Ask believing” is the simplest statement for how to pray.
SINGLE, ALIGNED, ONE-POINTED
- Prayer works in three simple steps, but only if you are single-minded.
- Your heart, soul, and mind must be aligned for a prayer to work.
- Right thinking without the right experience and the right feeling will not work.
- Belief is based on experience. What often passes for or is called belief is merely opinion, conditioning, cultural codes, or the acceptance of some set of ideas.
- Belief must be based in personal experience or it is not belief.
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” —Mark 11:24
3 STEPS FOR PRAYER
- Step 1 Ask: You clearly ask for something by feeling it with your heart and experiencing it with your soul in detail.
- Step 2 Believe: You believe with your mind in the future reality of what you feel in your heart and visualize in your soul.
- Step 3 Gratitude: You give God the glory and you are grateful to God for His current and future gifts.
6 PERFECT STEPS FOR PRAYER
- Sense or feel its energy.
- See or visualize it in the future.
- Sense it through your vision of it.
- Ask for it.
- Believe in your feelings and visions.
- Thank God for creating your future.
Related Pages of Free Information
- 5 Main Spiritual Failures
- Coping Skills: Free Help
- New Testament: List of Links to Books
- Poems by Topic: Be Me
- Poems by Topic: Churchianity
- Poems by Topic: Fight the Good Fight
- Poems by Topic: “IF” by Rudyard Kipling
- Poems by Topic: Pray for Suffering
- Poems by Topic: Reflections
- Poems by Topic: Somebody Please
- Poems by Topic: Upside-Down
- Poems by Topic: Who is My World?
- Praying Issues: Free Help
- Scripture: Prayer & Praying
- Scripture by Topic: List of Pages
- Read to discover a comprehensive understanding of the self.