3Rs Tables for Working on Feelings, Thoughts, Behaviors & Blocks
- Garden will teach you an easy & effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- REBT practitioners update your practice for greater effectiveness and efficiency with Not.
- Problem Solved! 3Rs is a book devoted to the 3Rs.
Top table is about using the 3Rs with feelings.
- REBT is a sane therapy that recognizes the truth that not all feelings are healthy feelings.
- Yes, you must understand when to be against your own feelings and when to be for them.
Table on Using 3Rs with Thinking
- Focusing on your thinking as causing your problems is not quite accurate since your feelings guide your thoughts.
- However, since you are more aware of your thinking, and changing your thinking will also change your feelings, then focusing on your thinking is a great start.
Table on Using the 3Rs with Behavior
- A complete counseling system will focus on your feelings, thoughts, and behaviors or habits.
- Work on all three for the best results in regaining a sane and peaceful life.
Table on Using 3Rs with Psychological Blocks
- This one relates to ego and how ego uses thinking to feed itself and to replace you.
- Please read the book Ego to understand how you are the slave of ego through your self-talk.
- CBT, CT & REBT Cognitive Psychotherapies: List of Pages
- Dental Analogy of Counseling (3Rs)
- Garden Your Mind: 3Rs
- Metatheory of Counseling: 3Rs
- REBT Is Deeper than CBT, CT & other Counseling Theories
- REBT’s 4 Issues As System
- REBT’s 10 Must Scripts
- REBT’s 11 Irrational Beliefs
- REBT’s ABCs of Emotions
- REBT’s Main Website
- REBT Video Demonstrations Online
- REBT Website Links for More Information