3Rs Tables for Working on Feelings, Thoughts, Behaviors, & Blocks
- Garden will teach you an easy & effective system of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- REBT practitioners update your practice for greater effectiveness and efficiency with Not.
- Problem Solved! 3Rs is a book devoted to the 3Rs.
“The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.” —Alan Saporta
“It isn’t that they can’t see the solution. It’s that they can’t see the problem.” —G. K. Chesterton
“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” —William Arthur Ward
Top table is about using the 3Rs with feelings.
- REBT is a sane therapy that recognizes the truth that not all feelings are healthy feelings.
- Yes, you must understand when to be against your own feelings and when to be for them.
Table on Using 3Rs with Thinking
- Focusing on your thinking as causing your problems is not quite accurate since your feelings guide your thoughts.
- However, since you are more aware of your thinking, and changing your thinking will also change your feelings, then focusing on your thinking is a great start.
Table on Using the 3Rs with Behavior
- A complete counseling system will focus on your feelings, thoughts, and behaviors or habits.
- Work on all three for the best results in regaining a sane and peaceful life.
Table on Using 3Rs with Psychological Blocks
- This one relates to ego and how ego uses thinking to feed itself and to replace you.
- Please read the book Ego to understand how you are the slave of ego through your self-talk.
- CBT, CT & REBT Cognitive Psychotherapies: List of Pages
- Dental Analogy of Counseling (3Rs)
- Garden Your Mind: 3Rs
- Metatheory of Counseling: 3Rs
- REBT Is Deeper than CBT, CT & other Counseling Theories
- REBT’s 4 Issues As System
- REBT’s 10 Must Scripts
- REBT’s 11 Irrational Beliefs
- REBT’s ABCs of Emotions
- REBT’s Main Website
- REBT Video Demonstrations Online
- REBT Website Links for More Information