Choose What You Feed & What to Stop Feeding
- The Secret of Maturity, Third Edition for 99¢ will teach you how to own the power of emotional responsibility.
CHOOSE TO FEED OR NOT TO FEED
- It is your choice to feed your mental and physical sensations.
- It is your choice to stop feeding your mental or physical sensations that you have been feeding.
CONTROL LIMITED TO PAST OR FUTURE
- Control does not exist for what exists. Proof: The fact of something’s existence is irreversible in the present moment of its existence.
- Control exists for what does not exist because you can influence what will get to exist.
- Control exists for what did exist because you can influence what happens next.
RESPONSES YOU CAN MAKE
- You can redirect many things onto different paths and so different outcomes.
- You can encourage many things to develop and increase.
- You can influence many things to exist or not to exist.
SOME SPECIFIC FORMS OF CONTROL
- You can starve many things, for example, thoughts so that they pass and leave your mind.
- You can feed many things, for example, thoughts so that they continue in your mind.
- Your identity can feed anything inside you by attaching to it, and; thereby, maintain that thing’s life in you even after you suppress it or hide it in darkness.
- Your attention can stimulate and partially feed anything inside of you and thereby encourage it to continue.
- You can direct, lead, pull, or push on many things to influence their path.
NEGATION AS CONTROL
- You can stop many things by stopping to feed them.
- You can accept a thing to stop its attraction, drama, and demand for attention.
- You can detach your identity from many things to remove their force and power.
- You can ignore many things and thereby deny them your attention.
- You can despise a thing to remove your attention, energy, and time from it.
- Better Choose Better
- Blame 6 Levels
- Blame or Responsibility: 100 Things You Can Blame
- Challenging & Disputing Thinking Errors
- Choose Higher when Tempted by Lower
- Control What You Can
- Emotional Maturity 6 Levels
- Emotional Responsibility (ER): Diagram
- Parable on Responsibility
- REBT’s ABCs of Emotions
- Response of Responsibility