Control What You Can, Not Try to Control What You Cannot
- The Secret of Maturity, Third Edition for 99¢ will teach you how to own the power of emotional responsibility.
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Use the table at the top to make your own list of what you cannot control so will stop trying to control.
Focus on What You Can Do
- Life works well when we focus on controlling what we can control.
- Life increases in troubles when we focus on controlling what we cannot control.
- Learn some guidelines for what you can and cannot control.
- Accept what you cannot now control, and put your energies into controlling what you can.
- Use the table below to make your own list of what things you can control so you know where to put your focus.
15 Things I Can Change
- Better Choose Better
- Blame 6 Levels
- Blame or Responsibility: 100 Things You Can Blame
- Challenging & Disputing Thinking Errors
- Choose Higher when Tempted by Lower
- Control What You Choose to Feed
- Emotional Maturity 6 Levels
- Emotional Responsibility (ER): Diagram
- Parable on Responsibility
- REBT’s ABCs of Emotions
- Response of Responsibility