5 Thinking Positions Made Simple
- We’re All Insane! Second Edition will teach you how to think better and saner.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: The Evolution of Perspective
“There are 5 sides to every story.” —Kevin Everett FitzMaurice
“Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.” —Thomas Browne
“An objection which applies to all conduct can be no valid objection to any conduct in particular.” ―John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
The Above Table Shows Sets of Word Choices for All 5 Positions
- Practice using your favorite sets of words to increase & improve your perspective-taking skill.
3 Other Examples of The 5 Thinking Positions:
- Based upon: Thinking Skills: The 5 Thinking Positions
- More on 5TP: Pages by Topic: 5 Thinking Positions