Self-Talk Is Insane-Talk Because It Is Unreal
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
Where & When to Think?
- J. Krishnamurti often explored the problem of thought interfering with and taking over life. Krishnamurti also talked about thought having its right time and place.
- Let’s offer some insight into understanding one time and place where thought should not be allowed.
Facts about Thought
- Thought has no capability to sense, perceive, or even to think.
- Thought is a result, not a cause.
One of the consequences of these facts is that thought cannot experience. And since thought cannot experience, then thought cannot come into contact with life, have a relationship with life, or discover truth.
Thought cannot see you. Thought cannot experience you. Thought cannot capture you to kill you as some thought, image, or thing. Thought cannot make you become a thought. Thought cannot transform you over time from being one thought into being another thought.
Self-Talk Is Nonsense
Any thought about who and what you are will never be who and what you are.
- Your thinking about who and what you are is not you.
- Your thinking about who and what others are is not them.
- Your thinking about what your life is, is not your life.
- Therefore, all your self-talk is nonsense that is about no one and nothing.
- Your self-talk is maya, illusion, dream, delusion, fog, cloud, wall, ego, self-esteem, pride, shame, and the block that is in-between you and reality.
- It is your self-talk that prevents you from rediscovering and recontacting reality with the singleness, seriousness, and selflessness of a little child.
- Self-talk is one of the wrong times and places for thought. Negate your self-talk.
- Ego focuses on the problem of self-talk and how to manage it for sanity.
3D: Daily Dose of Discernment: 2018 —Some Mentions of Self-Talk
#Self-Talk #Control: 2018-03-18
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is license.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is loss of control.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is avoiding or escaping something.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not control, it is procrastinating dealing with something.
• Self-talk switching to darkness (suppression) is not release or relief, it is guaranteed sorrow and suffering.
#Mental #Noise: 2018-03-19
• Self-talk makes a lot of noise but never actually accomplishes anything.
• Self-talk never does anything despite its claims that it is becoming a better you.
• Self-talk never does anything but make noise despite all of its trying and whining.
• Self-talk never does anything but make noise despite all of its claiming, judging, and posturing.
• Self-talk never does anything despite appearing to be a source of feelings, motivations, and thoughts.
#Speaker #Listener: 2018-03-20
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this requires you to be both the speaker and the listener at the same time or two people.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this talk is often conflictual and argumentative requiring two or more opposing sides or persons.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this is based upon the supposition that you require hearing your self talk to your self in order to think for yourself.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but the direction and motivation of these “talks” is often not in alignment with your desires, goals, intentions, or values.
• Self-talk claims to be you talking to yourself, but this requires you to be interested in a lot of mindless and worthless chitchat that you are not interested in and often prefer to ignore or drown out with activities or amusements.
#Self-talk #Story: 2018-04-22
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that never exists because it is never finalized.
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that no one shares with you except perhaps for minor details.
• Self-talk believes in a delusional story of your life that makes you the central character in the story of life.
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that is never finished because it is always being recast and rewritten.
• Self-talk believes in a story of your life that is a form of solipsism because everyone else is seen as existing only to play either minor or supporting roles for your life.
#Self-talk #Hell: 2018-04-25
• Hell is when you have no independent life from your self-talk.
• Hell is when you have no energy and your self-talk still has fire.
• Hell is when all that you have to amplify, host, and serve is your self-talk.
• Hell is when you cannot cover, deny, mitigate, reframe, or suppress any of your self-talk.
• Every adult who has struggled with their self-talk knows firsthand some of what Hell will be like.
#Self-talk #Life: 2018-04-26
• At what age did your life become all about your self-talk?
• At what age did self-talk shut your eyes and ears to sights and sounds such that you hardly experience life?
• At what age did self-talk shut your heart and mind to light and truth such that you are blind and deaf to peaceful living?
• How can you end up with anything else but your self-talk when your self-talk holds all of your desires and gets all of your service and time?
• Life is not about your self-talk and you live in your self-talk; therefore, you are not living in life but amongst the living dead in self-talk delusions.
#Stop #Self-talk: 2018-04-27
• At what age did you lose your identity to your self-talk?
• If you are not your self-talk and self-stories, can you remember who you originally were?
• If you are listening to your self-talk, then who or what is talking or making your self-talk?
• If you do not like your self-talk, then who has enough power to keep it talking and you listening?
• If you want your self-talk to stop so that you can have a little peace and quiet, then why won’t it stop?
#Expect #Self-talk: 2018-04-28
• Why do you expect your self-talk to know anything when knowing is beyond human capability?
• Why do you expect “trying” to work for your self-talk when “trying” fails in all other areas of your life?
• Why do you expect your self-talk to do anything when action is beyond the capability of human thought?
• Why do you expect your self-talk to be anything but thinking when building, designing, and creating is beyond the capability of human thought?
• Why do you expect your self-talk to become something else when growing and transforming are beyond the capability of human thought? Is your self-talk a god or a spirit with magical abilities and powers?
#Trust #Self-talk: 2018-04-29
• Why do you wait for your self-talk to deliver the goods? Has your self-talk ever delivered the goods?
• Why do you have faith in your self-talk? You must because you let it ramble on as if it had a place to go.
• Why do you trust your self-talk to sort itself out? Can you name one time when your self-talk sorted itself out?
• Why do you serve your self-talk by giving it your attention and time? What do you hope to get out of that investment?
• Why do you have loyalty to and for your self-talk? Isn’t it obvious that your self-talk is not loyal to anyone or anything and especially not to you?
#Self-talk #Owns: 2018-04-30
• Self-talk is not accidental or monkey mind, self-talk is purposeful in its desire to hold your attention.
• Self-talk will jump to whatever will keep you engaged because it’s one goal is to have your energy, focus, and time to itself.
• Self-talk keeps your energy, focus, and time by always presenting an ego issue that you struggle with in the past, present, or future.
• Self-talk is like that person you know who never stops talking or like that person you know who always has to have the last word and be right especially when they are in the wrong.
• Ever wonder why you cannot forget about something? Look closely and you will see that self-talk is making that issue or memory about what and who you are in competing and conflicting ways.
#Deconstruct #Self-talk: 2018-05-01
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice not taking sides (detach); and, instead, act like a UN peace observer.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice deconstructing it (detach), because when you take self-talk apart it appears as foolishness.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice taking the role of host, listener, and witness (detach) like when you watch a movie or read a novel.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice not trying to change or control it (detach); and, instead dispassionately hear, follow, or listen self-talk out.
• Want to end your self-talk? Practice not investing your identity in any of it (detach), because without your identity self-talk is meaningless and powerless.
#Conversation #Self-talk: 2018-05-02
• Want to understand your conversations with your family? They are like your self-talk.
• Want to know what your future married conversations will be like? They will be like your self-talk.
• Want to have better relationships? Improve your self-talk and watch even habitual relationships gradually improve.
• Want to improve your career? Upgrade your self-talk about what you can and cannot do and what you should and should not do.
• Want to improve your health? Keep your self-talk out of your bodily memories, bodily sensations, diagnoses, health issues, and physical symptoms.
3Rs Can Help with Self-Talk
- 3 Problems Contain Most Problems
- 3 Tests Show Self-Esteem Insane
- 5 Moods of Self-Esteem & Ego (5TP)
- 5 Step Solution to Self-Esteem
- 10 Questions End Self-Esteem Games
- Are You a Being or an Experience?
- Definitions of Self-Esteem
- Krishnamurti (Eastern Psychology) Website Links
- Self-Talk: Insights from 3D: Daily Dose of Discernment
- Self-Talk: Negate It
- What Is Thinking Good For?