Fast-Facts Teach How to Communicate
- Ego will help you to recognize, remove, and replace your ego: a.k.a. self-esteem.
- Discovery Demands 5TP: The Evolution of Perspective
“A wise man does not chatter with one whose mind is sick.” —Sophocles, The Women of Trachis
Permissions for Memes (Fast-Facts Tables of Information)
- You may copy, print, and post the memes below if you make no changes to them, their contents, remove the copyright notice, or charge fees to share them. Enjoy!
- Any memes that are about how to communicate should be collected onto this page over time.
- These memes are organized alphabetically by the title of the meme. The numbering starts at the top.
01. Meme 2017: How to Cause Double Binds to Control Others
- (See “How to Effectively Respond to Double Binds” to get out of the traps.)
02. Meme 2017: How to Communicate Using “I” Statements
03. Meme: How to Complain
04. Meme 2017: How to Control Others—10 Ways
05. Meme 2017: How to Cure Whiners—Step by Step
06. Meme 2020: How to Discuss Ideas, Not People.
- This meme is about discussing ideas and not people.
- This meme provides eight levels of focus for discussions.
- Click for more information on communication.
07. Meme 2017: How to Effectively Respond to Double Binds
- (See “How to Cause Double Binds to Control Others” to understand more.)
08. Meme 2017: How to Lie Like the Media & Politicians
- This meme points out 8 lying systems (8LS) that are used by the mainstream media.
- More information on 8LS.
09. Meme 2017: How to Handle Difficult People—6 Choices
10. Meme 2019: How to Motivate Complaining
- This meme points out 5 main ways that drive people to complain.
- More information on complaining.
- Quotations on Complaining
11. Meme 2017: How to Parent or Supervise
12. Meme 2012: How to Respond Intelligently
13. Meme 2014: How to Say You Are Sorry
14. Meme 2011: How to See that Whining Is Irritating
15. Meme 2015: How to Take Responsibility for What You Say
16. Meme 2018: How to Talk to Mean People
17. Meme 2017: How to Understand 25 Relational Styles
18. Meme 2000-16: How to Understand How Ego Causes Fights
19. Meme 2017: How to Understand Passive to Aggressive Styles
20. Meme 2017: How to Understand Perspective
21. Meme 2011: How to Understand Trying to Be Right
22. Meme 2020: People Cannot Talk or Think About You
- This meme provides reasons why you needn’t worry about what people think.
- Click for information on emotional maturity.
- Click for more information on emotional responsibility.
Fast-Facts by Topic: Help for You to Feel, Think, & Do Better in Life
Please note that these collections are incomplete and more can be found in the meme collections by year and in our books. The list is alphabetical.
Fast-Facts by Book: Online Tables (Memes) from Select Books
Please note that these collections can be incomplete and more can be found in our books.